terms & conditions
Before signing your Registration Form, we ask all our parents to be aware of and abide by the following conditions:
- - Fees are payable in the month in which your child attends the nursery. Any occasional extra sessions are paid on invoice.
- Fees are payable for 51 weeks of the year and are payable for absences due to illness or holiday
- Fees are reviewed annually and do not automatically increase
- We accept vouchers through the numerous salary sacrifice schemes
- We provide access to the government grant scheme for 3 and 4 year olds
- There are no hidden extra costs
- There may be occasions where it will be necessary to close the nursery due to unforeseen circumstances. These will be due to outside influences that affect the day to day running of the nursery and do not allow us to meet strict health and safety guidelines, e.g. adverse weather conditions, power failure etc - this list is not exclusive or exhaustive. Fees will remain payable.
- One month's notice in writing is required to remove your child from the Nursery or to reduce sessions. Once your child is eligible to receive the pre-school grant your notice period will increase to a term's notice or you will sacrifice the grant for that term.
- The nursery should be advised if your child is absent for holidays and sickness as it helps with the smooth running of the nursery.
- If your child becomes ill during the day, the nursery will contact the person shown on the registration form. It is therefore your responsibility to inform us of any changes in contact details. Any child suffering from a communicable illness must not be brought to the nursery and you can ask for advice from us if not sure, as we follow the health authority guidelines.
Manor Farm Day Nursery is committed to your right to privacy, and to keeping your personal information secure.
We limit the collection of personally identifying information, and use of the information to the purposes of servicing parent requests only.
We do not disclose or sell any information collected to third parties.