how we are different
You really must visit to see it for yourself but in brief;
- Ages, experience and quality of our staff
- All staff are qualified and to a high level, far in excess of the recommendations
- Our music activities are outstanding, are twice daily and benefit all areas of development
- Our outdoor space and its potential for learning through adventure, investigation and exploration
- Our home cooked varied menu
- Our non-institutionalised approach to caring for all children
- Our homely atmosphere
- Our friendly, caring and approachable relationships with parents
- Our community project with a nursery in Kenya
- No registration fee
- No charges for settling in times
- Fees payable by the middle of the month not in advance
Manor Farm Nursery is owned by Katrina Willsher. Katrina is a trained teacher with 10 years teaching experience followed by running her own nurseries since 1991 when Manor Farm Day Nursery was established. Our sister nursery is
Red Fox in Marlow where Katrina works on a daily basis.
Geoff Willsher is the Bursar and Administrator.
Both Katrina and Geoff are passionate about children having high quality interactions with adults and about the importance of children spending time outdoors, for the fresh air, freedom and unrivalled possibilities for learning that it provides.
As working parents ourselves (our children were in this nursery too) we understand the busy lives working parents lead so we know how important it is to have a good care system in place which is reliable, of a good quality and gives you peace of mind.